Happy Friday & happy fall, readers!A Blonde Ambition, she is such a sweet friend and I always love reading her blog! This little post that she does every week is always cute and quirky, so I decided to give it a try!
Let's confess, trendsetters...
1. I confess that I am more than excited to have my twin and older brother in town this weekend! I sure do love my family time!
2. I confess that I may have an addiction to melatonin. You can't turn down a good night sleep, right?
3. I confess that during this "in-between" phase of not having a job, I am enjoying every moment. Thank goodness for coffee, new tv shows, sleeping in and Linked-In.
4. I confess that I look really forward to being a wife. Yesterday I cleaned the entire house (vacuumed, dusted and swept, you guys) and then baked homemade banana bread muffins, all the while listening to James Taylor radio on Pandora, and I enjoyed every moment of it.
5. I confess that I would be really bummed if I celebrated autumn without carving a pumpkin. I guess I'm a child at heart! I just love the final moment of placing a candle inside, bringing it to the front porch and lighting it up!
What is your Friday confession?
In other news, yesterday I styled my new shirt that I was given as a gift from TYSA Designs! It's this rich chocolate brown color and I love how casual and simple it is. I paired it with some distressed denim, loafers and a crown braid. What do you think of my "everyday ensemble?"
Keep reading and keep visiting, and I hope all of you have a fantastic weekend!